L130 Deck Stopped Working

doncarde

Forum Newbie
While mowing, the blades stopped working. I looked underneath at the clutch and found, what looks like, a broken ground wire hanging near the right front side on the mower. I have no idea where this wire would attach. I think that this may be the cause of the clutch no working. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
 
While mowing, the blades stopped working. I looked underneath at the clutch and found, what looks like, a broken ground wire hanging near the right front side on the mower. I have no idea where this wire would attach. I think that this may be the cause of the clutch no working. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

If you don't know where it goes to....why did you call it a ground wire?
A ground wire goes to the frame....it may not be a ground wire but a wire that has voltage at times.


Do not hook it up until you are sure what it is and where it goes.

Does the loose wire have a connector?
Does the clutch have a wire/wires attached to it?
Trace back to where it comes from.
 
You are right. I'm not sure it is a ground. It is black. The end looks broken off (no connector). The two wires going to the clutch are good. Will look at it again and trace it back. Thanks.
 
Back
Top