Kubota Z125S Battery

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Bought my Z125S back in fall of 2015 from a dealer.
Tried to start zero turn this morning and just got rapid clicking.

You got 5 years out of the battery and that is normal. It just needs a new battery. When you store it off season using a $9 Harbor Freight battery maintainer float charger will help the battery last longer.

Born2Mow

Threads
AGM PVR batteries have barely been around 30 years. How did your company get started on them so early ?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The first spiral cell battery was bought 1988.
I was doing our second wedding and the battery would not charge so we jumped the car from the other one & I went to the nearest auto electrician.
The biggest battery he had that fitted into the battery box was an Optima spiral cell which cost over $ 600 which was more then we were charging for the car in those days.
That battery did at least 19 starts plus ran the car's full electrical load as we found hegenerator regulaor was toast the following week.
However it performed so well when we next needed a battery we bought another then went over to them completely
The bikes got Cyclons because they were the only spiral cells in that size.
Usually 2 6V in series .
I still have two of the original Cyclons fitted into my vintage bikes and one of the very early Optimas is in the 24V pack to start the fork lift .