Kubota Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

TennesseeYankee

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just posted the same pic in the this mower pic thread. This is my second Kubota my first was a 2016 Z122r traded it in for a slightly larger cut and trying to get a better ride. Replaced the seat on this brand new Z411 and looking at upgrading the front forks with perhaps the Zglide forks if they will work, awaiting a reply from them. Also came here looking for some ideas on a DIY striping kit. I had made one for my Z122r but it can not mount the same way on the Z411.Z411seatUpgrade.jpg

lugbolt

Threads
I just posted the same pic in the this mower pic thread. This is my second Kubota my first was a 2016 Z122r traded it in for a slightly larger cut and trying to get a better ride. Replaced the seat on this brand new Z411 and looking at upgrading the front forks with perhaps the Zglide forks if they will work, awaiting a reply from them. Also came here looking for some ideas on a DIY striping kit. I had made one for my Z122r but it can not mount the same way on the Z411.View attachment 50764
You don't need a stripe kit if you have the deck set up right. That mower cuts awesome once it is set up properly; and most don't do it properly.

mddickson74

Threads
Hello everyone,

First time posting here but have many post on OTT and TBN.

I got a Z121S in March 2019 to take care of the 2 acres around the house and barn.
On the rest of the property I use a LP RCR1860 Cutter on the back of my L3200.

Chuckinnj

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone, My name is Charlie and I live in Hunterdon County NJ. I now own ALL Kubota machines since I sold my John Deere garden tractor. I have a RTV 500, BX2230 and now a T2290KWT with a 42” deck.

mddickson74

Threads
Hey Muhammad, another GREAT site.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to give us a place to discuss our problems, advice or just to hang out.

mike

Droc77

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Kubota mower owners! ?

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name ?). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Kubota owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Kubota mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Kubota stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
How yall doing this morning my name is Derek and im from southwest Georgia. I use a Kubota z724kh at work. I used it this weekend to help a friend clear some overgrown land. My left rear tire started to go flat so I stopeed the mower and went and took it to get a tube put in it. I came back put the tire on and wemt to move the mower and had no left stick at all....what have i done to it... I dis notice that there was hydraulic fluid on the bottom of the left pump.

SnohoMatt

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Kubota mower owners! ?

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name ?). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Kubota owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Kubota mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Kubota stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hi Muhammad,
I'm new to the forum. I purchased a used Kubota W5019 push mower in 1992 and it ran like a champ through 2013. This is an awesome mower and it's built like a tank. Due to various circumstances that I won't bore you with it sat outside for a few years with little use. About two years ago I tried to get it running again, but when I took the carb off it was all gunked up and in need of repair beyond my abilities and interest, so it sat again until now. I recently took it to a mower repair shop to see if it could be resurrected, but I'm told by the mechanic that my mower has no compression and that he can't find any parts. The thought of junking this mower is crushing me, so I thought I would try to reach out and see if there is anyone who knows much about these mowers and if there are any part sources any where. I'm located near Salt Lake City, UT.
Kubota 1.jpgKubota 2.jpg

Quadna

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello there, Chris from Delaware. My Kubota is a Z121s that I purchased new from my local Kubota dealer about 5 years ago. It’s run flawlessly for the most part, but started acting up a little which led me to this site. That’s it for now…I’ll ask my questions in the appropriate section. But just wanted to say Hi and thanks for having me.

Kelly6773

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just bought a Z412kw-48. Going to call the dealer for a mulch kit. Haven’t even mowed with it yet. Debating on adding lights

mowing4me

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just had a T2290 delivered yesterday! I had to jump on right away and test it out. Love it