Kohler engine carburetor solenoid

Timathy

Threads
While cleaning the carb on my Craftsman riding mower, I lost the tiny black rubber tip that was on the solenoid (anti afterfire?). I did a bit of looking on the internet about replacing it and the only thing I can find is to purchase the entire selenoid for prices ranging from $43.00 to $100.00. Is there anyone out there that has a bad solenoid that can sell me that rubber tip for a fair price? I have enclosed a photo of what the solenoid looks like.

Attachments

• solenoid.jpg
    solenoid.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 12

robert

Threads
No one can help Tim out?

taxidermist

Threads
While cleaning the carb on my Craftsman riding mower, I lost the tiny black rubber tip that was on the solenoid (anti afterfire?). I did a bit of looking on the internet about replacing it and the only thing I can find is to purchase the entire selenoid for prices ranging from $43.00 to $100.00. Is there anyone out there that has a bad solenoid that can sell me that rubber tip for a fair price? I have enclosed a photo of what the solenoid looks like.

Try a small engine repair guy local and see if he has one laying around.

Rob

Duffer72

Threads
You wouldn't be the first one just to take a pair of dikes and when fully extended cut the pin off at the selonoid. just idle the engine down for 30 seconds before you shut it off.