Kohler 20 HP

jackz

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have Kohler 20 hp command that I use for carpet cleaning. The motor is inside of a chevy express van. The doors are all open when the engine running. The engine has 1540 hrs on it. The main shaft seal came out and a oil leak. I had the new seal installed, but still have small leak.If I purchase a new motor same as this one I hope not to have the same problem. I don,t think my old motor has a oil cooler ? and would like one on the new motor. I,m located in FT Myers Fl very hot & humid. I don,t have employees and have been doing this for 35 years and I,m 74 yrs young ans still learning. Any advise will help. Thank you . jz.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
This is one time I'm going to pass the buck and send you to another site to solve your problem. I would go to Kohler Engines.com and select contact. Now you can make one of two choices, either contact them at the phone number or fill out a request form. Either way explain your situation and ask for two recommendations. One, which engine would best meet your needs and second, which dealer in your area do they recommend to help you. When they give you a dealer name, ask them to forward the information on the correct engine to the dealer, so you and the dealer do not have to start from scratch. This also puts the burden on Kohler to make sure that the engine will be right and meet your needs. Any problems down the road will be hard to dispute. Also, get the name and contact person you speak to on the phone.