S stevensdo Forum Newbie Jan 1, 2023 #1 I have a Bulldog single stage snowblower that has sit for about 8 years. I put fresh mixed gas in and got it started. The only way I can keep it running is to pump the gas bulb . Any suggestions?
I have a Bulldog single stage snowblower that has sit for about 8 years. I put fresh mixed gas in and got it started. The only way I can keep it running is to pump the gas bulb . Any suggestions?
B Bertrrr Well-Known Member Jan 1, 2023 #2 Carburator is most likely dirty , pull it - clean and try again. Might pay to buy a new carb - the soft goods are probably dry rotted after that long
Carburator is most likely dirty , pull it - clean and try again. Might pay to buy a new carb - the soft goods are probably dry rotted after that long