Export thread

Kawasaki top crank bearing fix?

E

Eddie1968

Well I bought a used 2006 Yazoo Kees Max 2 with a Kawasaki 27 hp. (1497 hrs) Would not crank, so took to shop and the timing was off due to flywheel pin being sheared. Cranked & ran fine the mechanic said. Well.....he called me the next morning before I was to pick it up and said all oil had drained out on the ground. Probably top crank seal he said, but he would go ahead & replace all seals if it were him. After some researching online, I see this is a BIG PROBLEM with this engine. (no bearing replacement made to fix the problem & apparently no options short of trying to modify an off sized bearing to fit or just replace the engine itself) At least that's the only options I could find. If anyone has some positive results dealing with this problem, I sure would like to hear about it.

B

bertsmobile1

Can you find the bearing part number stamped on the bearing?
If you can find it,Yousen bearing can help you.

So exactly where on a bronze bush do they stamp a bearing size ?
Do you have the faintest idea about mowers or are you some idiot stuge paid to do a forum search for the word "bearing" then insert an add.
And again this is a 2012 thread, a touch old

Two systems used on these engines
Bronze bush or machined case, no bearings .
Rolling element earings have not been fitted to mower engines for a very long time.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

After 7 years Im sure he figured out something.

If you have to spam to advertise people must not like your product.