Kawasaki FS high pitched squeal in Engine

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Nothing wrong with the pre take over Spartans.
Like many start ups he over specked everything that went into the mower making them excellent value for money & hopefully avoiding customer service problems .
Apparently the keyless ignition was not a good idea .
I thinks we have only ever had 2 spartan problems here so that would indicate they are at least on par with the big name models.
The fact that Toro bought them out suggests they were good enough to be seen to be a threat to big name brands .

However spruking them in the manner that Rendels did is very poor form

sport2426

Forum Newbie
Threads
Nothing wrong with the pre take over Spartans.
Like many start ups he over specked everything that went into the mower making them excellent value for money & hopefully avoiding customer service problems .
Apparently the keyless ignition was not a good idea .
I thinks we have only ever had 2 spartan problems here so that would indicate they are at least on par with the big name models.
The fact that Toro bought them out suggests they were good enough to be seen to be a threat to big name brands .

However spruking them in the manner that Rendels did is very poor form
Bert

Spuking them? I posted a question on a Kawasaki engine "in which you greatly helped me out on" Thank you! It was the bearing in the clutch. I truly appreciate it! A thousand times thank you. However Randal chimes in "This should prevent you from spending good money after bad"? And than post's a link to a lawn mower for sale? What is that? Like the comment or the hyperlink is going to fix the issue. So I berated the lawn equipment. Yes Briggs are horrible and I've never heard of Transmission before. And I have poor judgment? So if someone has a mechanical issue it's proper to advise them to just buy a new mower?

Yeah the guy is adding a lot to this forum. Has 3 post's and it's the same thing trying to sell in a fix it forum.
ran.jpg

Last edited:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
To avoid getting into slanging matches it is always better to use the "report" link in the lower left corner of your post and let the moderators decide if the actions are reasonable or not.
The moderators can then sent the poster a reminder of the forum rules, remove the offending posts or even ban the poster .
Because stuff on the WW tend to hang around forever factually incorrect material has to be corrected .
By and large I do not agree with censorship as every one is entitled to have a point of view and every one is entitled to spread their point of view .

But no his post was neither helpful nor relevant so deserved to be called out as such .

sport2426

Forum Newbie
Threads
To avoid getting into slanging matches it is always better to use the "report" link in the lower left corner of your post and let the moderators decide if the actions are reasonable or not.
The moderators can then sent the poster a reminder of the forum rules, remove the offending posts or even ban the poster .
Because stuff on the WW tend to hang around forever factually incorrect material has to be corrected .
By and large I do not agree with censorship as every one is entitled to have a point of view and every one is entitled to spread their point of view .

But no his post was neither helpful nor relevant so deserved to be called out as such .

I agree. Censorship is an overarched now, and I wouldn't report/flag him. That's why I made the comments that I did trashing the equipment he was pushing. Nothing the less I cleaned out the top of the engine still same noise. Jacked up the back of the mower and took of the clutch. Silence. I did this yesterday. Forums like this are great. I've lurked here awhile before joining.