S shiftsuper175607 Lawn Addict Jun 5, 2015 #2 jack8fire said: Will it last 500hrs major problem free? Is it worth 4000$ Click to expand... Calling all people that have a crystal ball....question asked about the future. I have had to put an ignition coil on my Kubota in 22 years
jack8fire said: Will it last 500hrs major problem free? Is it worth 4000$ Click to expand... Calling all people that have a crystal ball....question asked about the future. I have had to put an ignition coil on my Kubota in 22 years
jekjr Lawn Addict Jun 5, 2015 #3 I have seen several in our area that have had numerous problems. Those are not like the older Kubotas. There are better mowers in my opinion. I have run Kubota mowers commercially. In fact we still have a ZG222.
I have seen several in our area that have had numerous problems. Those are not like the older Kubotas. There are better mowers in my opinion. I have run Kubota mowers commercially. In fact we still have a ZG222.