Just sold my rider and bought a Honda self propelled

swimman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well after 10 years with my trusty Husqvarna 2548 garden tractor, it was time to part ways today. Moving into a home with less acreage and will only need a self propelled. However, I have four weeks before the move and my current lawn is a little much for a self propelled but I'll make it work!

Fortunately, I was excited to mower shop and decided on the Honda hrx217hya. As i'm the most impatient person in the world, I picked up the Honda today but will not need to mow for another week. This impatience is killing me as I sit here typing away on my phones keyboard which is way too small looking at the Honda still pristine in its box.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask, do these Hondas ever go on sale? I bought it at Home Depot and got a discount but saving more is al better. Looking forward to the first mow as is my 10 year old who can't wait to have a go.

Threads
You made a great choice! I love my HRX! :thumbsup: The mowers don't really go on sale unless it is some special event at a dealer, but to make up for that Honda does offer an extra year of warranty if you buy and register your mower before a certain date. Sadly, that date already passed, but they might do it next year. :smile:

oneyearextendedwarrantygraphic_zps8a6234e3.jpg

(http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums...neyearextendedwarrantygraphic_zps8a6234e3.jpg)

Threads
I moved your thread to the Honda Forum. :smile: