Just picked up a 1994 Lawn Boy Gold Series 10415

fire1hawk

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would say it depends on condition. On Craiglist in my area there are people listing these in good working condition for $175 and as high as $250. I believe they are worth that if they look like mine. :wink:

couloir007

Forum Newbie
Threads
Let us know what you do.

Could never get in contact with the guy to make an offer, and I needed a mower. I ended up buying a lawnboy for $75. Runs, wheels are bit wobly, but don't appear ready to fall off. The throttle spring is worn out, and will fix that. But my bigger question is, there is no throttle cable, nor does it look like it was designed for one. Is it possible to add one to a mower like this? Could I drill a hole in the throttle lever and add a throttle cable?

Thanks!

impalass

Threads
Could never get in contact with the guy to make an offer, and I needed a mower. I ended up buying a lawnboy for $75. Runs, wheels are bit wobly, but don't appear ready to fall off. The throttle spring is worn out, and will fix that. But my bigger question is, there is no throttle cable, nor does it look like it was designed for one. Is it possible to add one to a mower like this? Could I drill a hole in the throttle lever and add a throttle cable?

Thanks!
You need to post the model number.

lewb

Threads

Thanks!

I am not exactly sure but I think the throttle is controlled by putting more tension on the governor spring. Maybe yours is set at full throttle with no adjustment. To be honest you really do not need a throttle adj on a lawboy the way the governor system works. On mine old 94 sliver the throttle cable put more tension in governor spring to adj rpm.

Brian E. Mullin

Forum Newbie
Threads
The main jet might be partial block so take off the carb and have a look and also check the needle valve and seat. At the same check the fuel line and see if the gas runs freely.

Q; Is this for Sale? How much? Where Located?