Just got my PAS edger attachment

stygz

Threads
A couple weeks ago I received my Echo straight edger attachment. Before I had that I had about a 7 year old craftsman with a curved shaft edger attachment. It was terrible. After suffering with it for years I picked up a used 3 wheeled edger. That worked pretty well but it was another piece of equipment I had to store and maintain. So I sold it and got the straight edger attchment. Well I finally got to try it out yesterday. WOW this thing is really nice! Really well built and feels commercial grade. I finished faster than ever before. Well worth the $135!

Threads
A couple weeks ago I received my Echo straight edger attachment. Before I had that I had about a 7 year old craftsman with a curved shaft edger attachment. It was terrible. After suffering with it for years I picked up a used 3 wheeled edger. That worked pretty well but it was another piece of equipment I had to store and maintain. So I sold it and got the straight edger attchment. Well I finally got to try it out yesterday. WOW this thing is really nice! Really well built and feels commercial grade. I finished faster than ever before. Well worth the $135!

I'm glad you like it! I sure like my Echo PE-225 edger! :thumbsup: