just bought me a gravely! yeehaw

myname79

Threads
LOL
i just wanted to share.. i feel like a little kid right now.
my first brand new/ hydro mower ever!!
I read one scary review about a lemon and how the guy just couldnt get them to fix/replace it and
thats his story and thats fine. Who am i say he aint tellin it right?
but besides that one review, i read many ppl praising them and all seemed very impressed with its performance.
i started out with either exmark or hustler in mind. and i was pretty sure the fastrak had my name all over it.
then i stumbled into a gravely dealer sort of accidental-like and boom! There she was starring me in the face: ZT proturn 52"
hate to say it but since no one really knows who i am ill admit it online lol: i didnt even test drive it.
i just looked at it for about 20 minutes and that was that.
american made, (im from the south lol) deck was solid, welds looked right and i liked what i saw when i lifted the seat up. (plenty of room for my hands if an easy repair comes up.)
thats all it took. easy sell. needless to say im very excited.
thanks for reading!

Tom59

Threads
LOL
I read one scary review about a lemon and how the guy just couldnt get them to fix/replace it and
but besides that one review, i read many ppl praising them and all seemed very impressed with its performance.
i started out with either exmark or hustler in mind. and i was pretty sure the fastrak had my name all over it.
then i stumbled into a gravely dealer sort of accidental-like and boom! There she was starring me in the face: ZT proturn 52"
hate to say it but since no one really knows who i am ill admit it online lol: i didnt even test drive it.
american made, (im from the south lol) deck was solid, welds looked right and i liked what i saw when i lifted the seat up. (plenty of room for my hands if an easy repair comes up.)
thanks for reading!

I got a car to sell you. :biggrin: Congrats !

myname79

Threads
Ahahahahahahaha!

No but seriously, ill take it.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
LOL
thanks for reading!

myname79,
Welcome to the quickly growing Gravely clan on these forums!!! I bought a 52" 2012 Gravely Pro-Turn XDZ100 last September and am still experiencing that "little kid with a really nice toy" feeling!!!! I just turned 12 hours after doing the first break-in oil change at 10 hours and I couldn't be more pleased. There's another user that just bought a Pro-Turn 52 like yours. Yep, the Gravely slogan "An American Workhorse Since 1916" made me proud to be an American and buying an American-made product too!!! I think you will be very, very happy with your new Gravely. I've never looked back!!! Post some pics of your new big boy toy...we wanna see it!!!!

P.S.
If you decide to add some driving lights, let me know...I put some on mine for < $40 and I think you would be impressed(Gravely wants $125 for a light kit). Enjoy!!!!

fry

Threads
Okay....it's been 5 days.....do you have your mower yet?
How does it ride? How does it feel? How does it cut?
Come on........you just have to let us know, especially since you didn't even test drive it.
.....or maybe you haven't gotten off the thing yet.:laughing:

RatRacer

Threads
thisthreadisuseless.jpg