Just bought a Ariens zoom zero turn with 122 0.1 hours runs and drives awsome

briggs

Threads
  • / Just bought a Ariens zoom zero turn with 122 0.1 hours runs and drives awsome
Timmy Ho's. I swear they put crack in it cause everyone's hooked on it. Lol

LOL the engine made a good coffee holder while i was taking the photos They must put something in it ..Just like dunkin donuts in the states lol

briggs

Threads
  • / Just bought a Ariens zoom zero turn with 122 0.1 hours runs and drives awsome
Allright, because I was thinking about getting a small ZTR to fit thru gates and mow some big yards that I have. One is pretty big but on a good slope. So, I am probably gonna get a used walk behind. Something like Ferris or Toro. Not sure. Gotta find something where I live. Not much on kijiji unfortunetly.

get a small toro rider ...I just sold one it had a 28 inch deck and it was small and would go around tress good

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
get a small toro rider ...I just sold one it had a 28 inch deck and it was small and would go around tress good

Like the 30" ztr? I am scared of blowing the hydros, but I won't use it much tho.

briggs

Threads

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
yup it fit threw my gate no prob

Allright, I could look for one, but I am still not sure. How about the hydros? Can they handle some commercial using?

briggs

Threads
Allright, I could look for one, but I am still not sure. How about the hydros? Can they handle some commercial using?

90% of the zeros are hydro now just keep your maintenance up and u should be fine

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
90% of the zeros are hydro now just keep your maintenance up and u should be fine

Thanks for the replies! It is very helpful!

Now, to find one used for a good price is very hard around here.:thumbdown:

briggs

Threads
Thanks for the replies! It is very helpful!

Now, to find one used for a good price is very hard around here.:thumbdown:

i lucked out myself u don't come across them cheap here ether u might get the odd one ...I like Ariens ,Toro and Scag myself

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
i lucked out myself u don't come across them cheap here ether u might get the odd one ...I like Ariens ,Toro and Scag myself

SCAG are cool, but I don't see much in Ontario. I though they were only in the U.S.

briggs

Threads
SCAG are cool, but I don't see much in Ontario. I though they were only in the U.S.

i just got a line on 2 of them here in Kingston Ontario we are 45 min from the border to water town NY ...They were offred to me for 2G one runs the other is for parts not sure if i am going to get them yet i am going to go see them soon