JOHNDEERE X300 electrical question

hottub

Forum Newbie
Threads
My Deere PTO stopped working and upon looking at the fuse box, there was a loose red wire that looked like it came from the fuse box but the other end was just laying there so not sure where it went too? Looking at the rear of the fuse box, I noticed that the load side wire coming out of the middle fuse was missing and I strongly expect that it came from there? Does anyone know what the middle fuse operates? and where the load side of the fuse wire is supposed to be connected to on the other end? I'll include a pic of the fuse box and notice that the middle connection load side wire is missing and the hole that is empty and missing the wire and receptacle for the load side of the fuse. TIA

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Pictures, videos posted on youtube and linked here and mower numbers are needed.

JoeM(GA)

Threads
My Deere PTO stopped working and upon looking at the fuse box, there was a loose red wire that looked like it came from the fuse box but the other end was just laying there so not sure where it went too? Looking at the rear of the fuse box, I noticed that the load side wire coming out of the middle fuse was missing and I strongly expect that it came from there? Does anyone know what the middle fuse operates? and where the load side of the fuse wire is supposed to be connected to on the other end? I'll include a pic of the fuse box and notice that the middle connection load side wire is missing and the hole that is empty and missing the wire and receptacle for the load side of the fuse. TIA

check your mail messages