R retiredIW Forum Newbie Mar 22, 2011 #1 have a john deere XL485 AND THE LITTLE BOOK LITE STAYS ON WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM? HAVE DONE OIL CHANGES REGULAR AND PLUGS AND SO ON. sorry about the partial caps must of hit lock button. didnt want to retype all
have a john deere XL485 AND THE LITTLE BOOK LITE STAYS ON WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM? HAVE DONE OIL CHANGES REGULAR AND PLUGS AND SO ON. sorry about the partial caps must of hit lock button. didnt want to retype all
twall Lawn Addict Mar 22, 2011 #2 Re: new here Welcome to LMF! :biggrin: That question might be quicker answered in the John Deere forum.
Re: new here Welcome to LMF! :biggrin: That question might be quicker answered in the John Deere forum.
M Muhammad Administrator Staff member Mar 22, 2011 #3 Re: John Deere XL485 - Little Book Light Stays O I have moved this thread to the John Deere forum. :thumbsup:
Re: John Deere XL485 - Little Book Light Stays O I have moved this thread to the John Deere forum. :thumbsup:
B Buckshot721 Member Mar 22, 2011 #4 There is a reset button under the hood , I think its on the side of the radiator. Cant remember which side but it shows in the manual.
There is a reset button under the hood , I think its on the side of the radiator. Cant remember which side but it shows in the manual.
twall Lawn Addict Mar 22, 2011 #5 Buckshot721 said: There is a reset button under the hood , I think its on the side of the radiator. Cant remember which side but it shows in the manual. Click to expand... Welcome to LMF, Buckshot!:biggrin:
Buckshot721 said: There is a reset button under the hood , I think its on the side of the radiator. Cant remember which side but it shows in the manual. Click to expand... Welcome to LMF, Buckshot!:biggrin: