John Deere X595 fuel solenoid problems.

ToolManTim

Forum Newbie
Hey! New to this site.

I've got an issue with my tractor. This seems to have aggravated with the cold weather. Even with a strong charge on my battery my fuel solenoid does not "click" open. Any ideas?

BTW, 2003 John Deere X595 w/3 cyl Yanmar diesel with about 500 hrs.
 
Test buy unplugging the solenoid and putting 12v to it. It is opens then you will probably have a safety switch problem. Let s know what you find out.
 
Test buy unplugging the solenoid and putting 12v to it. It is opens then you will probably have a safety switch problem. Let s know what you find out.

Thanks BlazNT, the good news is it started fine this afternoon. However, I don't know what the problem was/is. The temp warmed up to 40 today. I may have to wait until the temp drops back down below 30 before doing any diagnosis. At least it's in the garage now. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress.
 
Back
Top