John Deere F525 wiring schematic and parts diagram

JoeZ

Member
Hello does anyone have a link for a John Deere F525 wiring schematic and parts diagram.

Thank you in advance

Joe
 
First that engine listed for the F510. Actual model number/spec is PA420A-AS01. The F525 should had the PA540A unitized engine. The F510 came with a 38" deck and the F525 came either a 46" or 48" deck. The one in my shop has the 48" deck.

You will have determine which of the wiring schematics below you will needs since no serial is posted.
1665339981266.png
The closest IPL I find for the engine your posted is the Kawasaki PA420A-AS02.which most parts are the same. ANd note many of this unitized engine/power train unit are NLA.
 
First that engine listed for the F510. Actual model number/spec is PA420A-AS01. The F525 should had the PA540A unitized engine. The F510 came with a 38" deck and the F525 came either a 46" or 48" deck. The one in my shop has the 48" deck.

You will have determine which of the wiring schematics below you will needs since no serial is posted.
View attachment 62453
The closest IPL I find for the engine your posted is the Kawasaki PA420A-AS02.which most parts are the same. ANd note many of this unitized engine/power train unit are NLA.
Thank you. I picked up this mower as is with a 38" deck & the engine. Previous owner did not mention any deck change but very possible since it was use commercially & the the deck on it now is one of the most beat up/patched up decks I came across in awhile.
 
It's possible he replaced the hood with a used one off a F525 since the hoods are the same. This is very common for a machine of this age to have a replacement used hood. I encounter this often with older machines here at the shop. You'll need to find the serial number sticker on the frame in order to be sure, but it certainly sounds like you have a F510.
 
First that engine listed for the F510. Actual model number/spec is PA420A-AS01. The F525 should had the PA540A unitized engine. The F510 came with a 38" deck and the F525 came either a 46" or 48" deck. The one in my shop has the 48" deck.

You will have determine which of the wiring schematics below you will needs since no serial is posted.
View attachment 62453
The closest IPL I find for the engine your posted is the Kawasaki PA420A-AS02.which most parts are the same. ANd note many of this unitized engine/power train unit are NLA.
Thank you. I picked up this mower as is with a 38" deck & the engine. Previous owner did not mention any deck change but very possible since it was use commercially & the the deck on it now is one of the most beat up/patched up decks I came across in awhile.
I have to get some sleep. I posted F525, I was looking at one, the mower I have is F510. Not sure if it is ok but here is a link for a quick YT video I have for this mower
if you would like to take a look. Sorry for the confusion and thank you again for the schematics.
 
It's possible he replaced the hood with a used one off a F525 since the hoods are the same. This is very common for a machine of this age to have a replacement used hood. I encounter this often with older machines here at the shop. You'll need to find the serial number sticker on the frame in order to be sure, but it certainly sounds like you have a F510.
Thank you Will1998 for getting back to me. It is a F510. I was looking at information for a F525 &I just stuck got stuck with F525. I need to get some sleep as I mentioned up above, Is the serial number on the frame a stamped # or a sticker?
 
Thank you Will1998 for getting back to me. It is a F510. I was looking at information for a F525 &I just stuck got stuck with F525. I need to get some sleep as I mentioned up above, Is the serial number on the frame a stamped # or a sticker?
 
It was a sticker on the frame about the size of a credit card. It would have the model number in it as well, i.e. "M0F510X0123456". See image below that I stole from Al Gore's wonderful internet lol.


1665434727124.png
 
Back
Top