John Deere E160

ajracing

Forum Newbie
I have a E160 John Deere the pto only engages when I touch the reverse pedal the PIO PTO n seat switch all test good for continuity could it be the parking brake switch or is there something on the transmission that has a sensor seems like it's a ground problem i'm fiffed
 
The only switch in the PTO circuit is the ignition and PTO switches. It is a wiring issue provided you mean the PTO clutch not engaging and not the killing of the engine.
 
I have a E160 John Deere the pto only engages when I touch the reverse pedal the PIO PTO n seat switch all test good for continuity could it be the parking brake switch or is there something on the transmission that has a sensor seems like it's a ground problem i'm fiffed
Has any wiring or electrical been done to this lately?

The PTO is supposed to turn off when the reverse pedal is hit. There is a broken ground, or the reverse implement operation switch is not working. The PTO on newer model riders should not work in reverse.
 
Back
Top