John Deere E130 Help!

RidingE130

Forum Newbie
Threads
Mower has under 50 hours is over a year old. It stalled out right by the cover Its covered with. I pushed a few feet and thinking it was out of gas I waited a week 10 days until grass need cutting again. I filled it up with just a half gallon tried to start nope. Checked the fuel pump and filter pump seems to be pumping but slow for me a guy that mostly works on cars I took the air filter off was a little dirty so I pulled it off and the spark plug to check looked OK. Replaced plug tried to start with air filter off still wouldn't start. So I tried putting a small amount of fuel in the air intake it started for a moment then died. I'm about to drain the carb and see maybe bad gas got into it somehow that's what stalled it originally IDK any help appreciated

RidingE130

Forum Newbie
Threads
I pumped the gas out of mower and cranked it and got the bad gas out of it was probably a half gallon of bad gas water etc in it some how IDK not mine but I'm charging battery now is there a way to drain the float without removing it? Really couldn't believe there wasn't a float screw for draining gas out of it