john deere 425 -$3900

lm002

Threads
i have been looking around for a good four hundred series john deere tractor and i came apon this one at a dealer. it has been well taken care of and was traded in for something bigger. it has a 54'' deck and a 20 hp v-twin kawasaki engine with 455 hours. power stearing and hydrolic lifts, is it a good price? should i get it? what are some things to look out for?
thanks,
lm002

A_tank96

Threads
We have had one for a long time, and I think 3900 is a pretty good price. Ours has about 1100 hours on it, and the Power steering is amazing. But, we have had a lot of problems with the carbourater. Hydrolic left has never failed us, cut is good, It's a nice mower. Make sure you keep it cleaned though, because on ours it gets flooded if you don't. What size deck does it have?

A_tank

lm002

Threads
Yeah it really runs nice, All the hydrolics are as smooth as butter, really like it. Not shure if ill get this one or if there will be a better deal out there...

Threads
Yeah it really runs nice, All the hydrolics are as smooth as butter, really like it. Not shure if ill get this one or if there will be a better deal out there...

Yeah, you could probably find a better deal, but who knows....maybe it won't be in this kind of condition.