B blacke Forum Newbie Sep 8, 2014 #1 Hey Guys, I have a john deer nodel 14 sb with the kaw. engine, rear axel broke , do i need a whole new trani assembly or just the axel and does anyone know where I can get a parts list? Thanks , Blacke
Hey Guys, I have a john deer nodel 14 sb with the kaw. engine, rear axel broke , do i need a whole new trani assembly or just the axel and does anyone know where I can get a parts list? Thanks , Blacke
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Sep 8, 2014 #2 John Deere - Parts Catalog http://bionicengineering.net/media/JD_14SB/JD_14SB_Technical_Manual_Tm-1471.pdf Remove trans axle unit from mower, drain fluid, disassemble, inspect all parts for wear & determine if you just need axle shaft. Amazon.com: John Deere Original Equipment Transmission AM125473 & Belt M77167: Industrial & Scientific John Deere Transmission AM125473 https://www.google.com/webhp?source...=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=JD TRANSMISSION AM125473 Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
John Deere - Parts Catalog http://bionicengineering.net/media/JD_14SB/JD_14SB_Technical_Manual_Tm-1471.pdf Remove trans axle unit from mower, drain fluid, disassemble, inspect all parts for wear & determine if you just need axle shaft. Amazon.com: John Deere Original Equipment Transmission AM125473 & Belt M77167: Industrial & Scientific John Deere Transmission AM125473 https://www.google.com/webhp?source...=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=JD TRANSMISSION AM125473