JD Z730 Z turn Rear rim Question .

Darrel

Threads
Was mowing yesterday and noticed had a flat tire on rear . When I started to remove the rim I noticed that every lug hole on rim was hollowed out . Dont know why but anyway Im looking for a replacement rim . Was told by Dealer I would have to order same rim as this is the only one that will fit this model . And it is to the tune of $200 + for a rim ? Any ideas where i might find a replacement that would work my tire size is 23x10.5-12 . Rim model i think is AVC 12757 has slots in rim design. Thanks

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
AUC12757

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
Was mowing yesterday and noticed had a flat tire on rear . When I started to remove the rim I noticed that every lug hole on rim was hollowed out . Dont know why but anyway Im looking for a replacement rim . Was told by Dealer I would have to order same rim as this is the only one that will fit this model . And it is to the tune of $200 + for a rim ? Any ideas where i might find a replacement that would work my tire size is 23x10.5-12 . Rim model i think is AVC 12757 has slots in rim design. Thanks
Wheel lug bolts got loose and you ran it like this long enough to “egg or waller” out the factory holes. This happened to me years ago when I was mowing commercially and had to replace rim as a result. Expensive lesson.