jack point

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi Bobby,
Jack points on ZTRs!! I sometimes jack up the front of my Tiger Cub with an automotive floor jack which I place under the center of the mower deck with the deck in the locked up position. As for the rear, there are portions of the frame extending down where I jack to raise both rear wheels. I have two blocks of wood that I cut to fit so I can get them under and get the jack out, not a lot of clearance.
I also have a Mo Jack Pro that is designed to lift the front wheels but it stays with my rear discharge Hustler X-ONE at the cemetery.
Mad Mackie in CT:laughing::biggrin:

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi again Bobby Boyd,
Here are some pics of my Mo Jack Pro with my Ingersoll GT. These jacks are for the front only but are adjustable to fit almost any ZTR. I like the Pro as it has a locking rack and a winch with a strap. Lower level models have a jack screw. These units fold up somewhat and are east to store.
Mad Mackie in CT

Attachments

• MoJack Pro 001.JPG
    MoJack Pro 001.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 58
  • MoJack Pro 002.JPG
    MoJack Pro 002.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 40
  • MoJack Pro 003.JPG
    MoJack Pro 003.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 24
  • MoJack Pro 004.JPG
    MoJack Pro 004.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 30
  • MoJack Pro 005.JPG
    MoJack Pro 005.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 29

Bomba

Threads
Hi again Bobby Boyd,
Here are some pics of my Mo Jack Pro with my Ingersoll GT. These jacks are for the front only but are adjustable to fit almost any ZTR. I like the Pro as it has a locking rack and a winch with a strap. Lower level models have a jack screw. These units fold up somewhat and are east to store.
Mad Mackie in CT

That jack looks awesome! I've gotta get one of those.

Bobby Boyd

Threads
Mackie:

I've been using rhino ramps this spring and think I will go and get the MoJack Pro. It cost 499.99 at Northern Tools. I have the Turf Tiger 61 inch cut. No way to get under there with ease to pressure wash the grass off underside of deck. I think the MoJack Pro folds up and can be mounted to the wall of garden shed or placed out of the way when not being used? It is on wheels so can take it outside in yard to pressure wash.

Any, thanks for your input and the pics.

-bobby

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi bobby,
Check Amazon.com, free shipping!! And yes it does fold up somewhat for easy storage.
Mad Mackie in CT

Last edited:

Bomba

Threads
I bought a Mojack a week ago and I love it. The steel is heavy duty but after I put it together it felt a little frail. But, when I used it to lift my 60" Exmark it worked very well. Very sturdy and the front caster well were held in there by the tie-down straps. And yes, it does fold away with a few minutes of loosening bolts.

georgere

Forum Newbie
Threads
if my mower 800lbs, what jack capacity is enough?

I know 750-800 is enough but man the thing is $500+
So is 300 or 500 OK for 860lbs V-ride to lift by the front wheels?

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
I would be carefull jacking up the front of a V Rider as they have a short wheelbase with a high engine profile close to the rear. MoJack makes several less expensive jacks, check them out on the MoJack website.
Mad Mackie in CT:laughing:

mowerguy

Threads
I have a Mo Jack XT rated at 500 lbs I believe. I also have a 60" V ride. The Mojack will lift it with ease no problem. I've also lifted numerous zero turns with out any problems