ISO a hustler 552567

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hustler Raptor 933127 with the Kaw engine.

I can't seem to find this part anywhere. The closest thing I've found was a whole set.

Anyone know where to get Hustler parts, for someone who's not tied in with Hustler? My local dealer doesn't have it in stock and says it'll be over a week before he gets it. Plus he's about 50 miles away.

1607101435993.png

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Got this from like 4 dealers this morning.

552567 RS FRONT BRACKET is no longer available or has been discontinued by the manufacturer and we don’t have any left in stock o any information on a replacement.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I'm coming up with it the LH front bracket. IPL also show it as the RH left bracket. Is that what you are looking for? If so I post the service bracket PN.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm coming up with it the LH front bracket. IPL also show it as the RH left bracket. Is that what you are looking for? If so I post the service bracket PN.

From the diagram, it looks like the RH and LH are the same, From the parts guy told me (in some other state) that you use the same part. Only flipped around.
From what I can see, he's correct. Because if your looking from the LH side of the mower, the part bends away from the hydro. On the RH side, it bends towards the hydro.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Then take a look at 551862 which is listed as the service part.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
That looks really darn close. But the person I talked to this morning said there was no listing for an interchangeable part.
Plus I'm not finding it in the parts list for the mower I'm working on.

I just got off the phone with the dingbat at lawn mower parts dot com.

Holy friggin hell. They can't add the part to the parts order, but I can call back Monday and add to the order, if it's not already shipped.
Or they can cancel the order, and I can make a new order. But it takes 3 to 5 business days to get my money back for the cancelled order.
Apparently there's no one there, including a supervisor with any common sense or a way around a very inconvenient system.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Now that really sounds stupid as can be but they just hire order takers that have no idea of what they are doing. It is like A&I not being able to send a Briggs price file with the supersedes listed but Power Distributors can.

BTW I don't call them Dingbats; I call them Space Cadets as they think their panties are out of this world.

The part I quoted is off the Raptor 937813 mower which has the same frame. Just setup for 42"/52" deck as where yours is setup for the 48"/54"/60" deck It has the same cross support bar. As for no cross reference several OEMs started doing this just to confuse the heck out of us. That why I am keeping my own cross reference of PNs. So I am driving them crazy too. Like working on a JD or MTD and installing Husqvarna electrical parts

I found the part over on https://www.smallenginesprodealer.com so it would have only a $5.95 shipping charge since it is $13.39 there.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Now that really sounds stupid as can be but they just hire order takers that have no idea of what they are doing. It is like A&I not being able to send a Briggs price file with the supersedes listed but Power Distributors can.

BTW I don't call them Dingbats; I call them Space Cadets as they think their panties are out of this world.

The part I quoted is off the Raptor 937813 mower which has the same frame. Just setup for 42"/52" deck as where yours is setup for the 48"/54"/60" deck It has the same cross support bar. As for no cross reference several OEMs started doing this just to confuse the heck out of us. That why I am keeping my own cross reference of PNs. So I am driving them crazy too. Like working on a JD or MTD and installing Husqvarna electrical parts

I found the part over on https://www.smallenginesprodealer.com so it would have only a $5.95 shipping charge since it is $13.39 there.

The parts manual I downloaded show that this part (552567) is the same as the frame with the smaller decks as well. Number 14.

I think I'll order it just in case. Also, am going to get this bracket welded by a good welder I know. And get him to add a little extra bracing on the outside corner. (just in case)