Intro

30coupe

Forum Newbie
Threads
Since this is a new forum, I come from MTF, I'll post a bit of info. I bought an old John Deere 318 with a mower deck (not the correct one...I found out later), a power bagger, and a snow blower. I've had to do some adjusting, especially to the yoke at the front of the deck, and a lot of cleaning, but it's a great old tractor. I learned the difference between a tractor, the 318, and a lawn mower, my LT118. Both are good units, but the 318 is one heavy duty machine.

I have a fairly large yard for in town, and since I have two garages and two driveways, the snow blower makes winter way more tolerable than the old walk behind, which I gave to my son-in-law. He's way younger and way bigger than me, so he can man-handle the walk behind better.

I have learned a lot about my old tractor through MTF. Hopefully, that will continue here.

okiepc

Threads
Some good equipment ya got there & welcome to LMF. You can learn a lot here.:smile:

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
:welcome: Glad you came aboard. You will find there are helpful people here with a lot of knowledge and experience to help you maintain your equipment.