T Ted N Forum Newbie Sep 20, 2015 #1 I own a 1978 1650 and am looking for a relief valve as with out it I have no reverse on my tractor. If any one knows where I can get one (inexpensive) please let me know ASAP Thanks Ted N :confused2:
I own a 1978 1650 and am looking for a relief valve as with out it I have no reverse on my tractor. If any one knows where I can get one (inexpensive) please let me know ASAP Thanks Ted N :confused2:
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Sep 20, 2015 #2 http://service.mtdproducts.com/Training_Education/IH-GSS-1464/IH-GSS-1464.pdf Service manual Cub Cadet 1650 (2050067U, 2050070U, 2050670U) - Cub Cadet Garden Tractor Hydrostatic Transmission Diagram and Parts List | PartsTree.com Do you know part number? https://www.google.com/search?sourc...adet 1650 tractor&aqs=chrome..69i57.34113j0j8 https://www.google.com/search?espv=....12.0....0...1.1.64.serp..8.4.340.Z0AyvJrCKAk
http://service.mtdproducts.com/Training_Education/IH-GSS-1464/IH-GSS-1464.pdf Service manual Cub Cadet 1650 (2050067U, 2050070U, 2050670U) - Cub Cadet Garden Tractor Hydrostatic Transmission Diagram and Parts List | PartsTree.com Do you know part number? https://www.google.com/search?sourc...adet 1650 tractor&aqs=chrome..69i57.34113j0j8 https://www.google.com/search?espv=....12.0....0...1.1.64.serp..8.4.340.Z0AyvJrCKAk
C ctrlburn Forum Newbie Oct 27, 2015 #3 If you have the Bad one - check Ebay for Cub Cadet Auto or Manual relief valve "REBUILD SERVICE" Cub Cadet Auto or Manual Relief Valve "Rebuild Service" | eBay That is where mine are going over the winter.
If you have the Bad one - check Ebay for Cub Cadet Auto or Manual relief valve "REBUILD SERVICE" Cub Cadet Auto or Manual Relief Valve "Rebuild Service" | eBay That is where mine are going over the winter.