In your opinion... What is the best cutting zero turn?

Briggs and MTD/AYP owns everyone anymore! Just because your the biggest doesn't mean your the best IMHO. Bigger company's tend to lose attention to detail and my customers tend to pay attention to detail! Just my opinion tho!
 
I think you don't care for seats at all (your Toro Grandstand). :laughing:

Yes I think you're right, Ric.....if you look at the very bottom of the Ferris website is says Copyright Briggs and Stratton, and also has links to the Simplicity and Snapper websites, so I guess they were started by them, too.

Walk Behind, Push & Zero Turn Mower | Commercial Mowers | Ferris Mowers




Yep I have ordered Simplicity parts, and they showed up in Briggs & Stratton boxes.
 
Briggs and MTD/AYP owns everyone anymore! Just because your the biggest doesn't mean your the best IMHO. Bigger company's tend to lose attention to detail and my customers tend to pay attention to detail! Just my opinion tho!

Yeah I agree to a certain point, most residential stuff is owned by MTD/AYP or Briggs but they tend to stay away from commercial stuff like Walker mowers, Hustler, Scag, Toro and a few others.
 
Ya know it's really kinda funny when you ask a question Re: In your opinion... What is the best cutting zero turn or the best of any type of equipment, people always say the best is what they have or are running. Mid TN lawn swears by Kubota, Djdicten loves his Gravely and so on and in reality they are the best mower to them and for them and for what they use them for just like my Grandstand is the perfect mower for me and for what I do. The best cutting mower one can buy is the one that suits your particular needs. I guess it's like the old saying goes Our Wants Always Override Our Needs.:smile:

I've realised that also a long time ago. That is why we must be carefull on forums and the information on the Internet. You will get many different answers for a sometimes very simple question. I just mix it all or check the ones that always come back. The word good is extremely subjective.
 
In your opinion who has the best looking wife.

Seriously this question is loaded and people will just say whatever they own or prefer to own. BTW, everyone knows its Hustler. :laughing: and my wife of course. (in case she is reading lawn mower forums)
 
Back
Top