Identifying Parts of Mower

rajthepilot

Threads
Hi All,

I saw two black wires coming out from the key area on my Snapper Pro S200XT Zero Turn Mower. One of them is linked to the Choke control, but the other one isn't linked to control anything on the key area on the right side. The lower black cable is for the choke, what could the upper cable be for, that goes always to the back of the engine?

Also I see two black pipes coming out of the fuel tank. The smaller one connects to a T which connects to a fuel filter, but that fuel filter is only linked on one side, what could be the point of that?

Attachments

• Bottom Choke Control.jpg
    Bottom Choke Control.jpg
    918.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Bottom Choke Control.jpg
    Bottom Choke Control.jpg
    918.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Two Black Wires.jpg
    Two Black Wires.jpg
    715.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Two Pipes Coming from Fuel Pump.jpg
    Two Pipes Coming from Fuel Pump.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 4

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
The upper cable is the choke control the lower cable on the engine is the throttle control. And the small black hose with the single connected fuel filter is the fuel tank vent due to EPA stuff and the filter prevents dust from being pulled into the system.

rajthepilot

Threads
The upper cable is the choke control the lower cable on the engine is the throttle control. And the small black hose with the single connected fuel filter is the fuel tank vent due to EPA stuff and the filter prevents dust from being pulled into the system.
Awesome. Thank you :)