I need a new saw...

Grass ala Mowed

Threads
That's what I'm saying. I've been careful, but I'm getting older (58) and I'd rather not find out that I've slowed down the hard way. Used to not like ABS brakes until someone slid/pulled out in front of me in a snowstorm. Missed him and didn't lose control of the car.

sawman024

Threads
If you like your poulan saws try to repair them. The carb probably has some crap in it causing it to flood and got sucked in when the fuel lines cracked,especially if the fuel filter fell off.If they ran good until then maybe all you need is the carb cleaned and ALL new fuel lines.If one line is bad they all should be replaced.The older saws were good.

jc56

Threads
Here's my two cents....I love my Husqvarna...love it,love it,love it.I have owned it for about 15 years...starts everytime...idles perfect,runs like new.It's a model 51,18 inch bar.Just regular maintenance,that's it.jc

Grass ala Mowed

Threads
Been an expensive year so far, major unplanned purchase of the laptop computer I'm typing this on. So I'm going to get the Solder Seal/Gunk parts cleaner with a basket in a can and dump the muffler/spark arrestors from my old Poulan and my old Ryobi in there. Perform other cleaning and tuning to get another year or so out of them. But when they go, I'm thinking Stihl for both.