I Inherited a Simplicity Citation 23/52, Motor blew and would like info on pulling motor. Thank You...

DENFON

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / I Inherited a Simplicity Citation 23/52, Motor blew and would like info on pulling motor. Thank You...
I can prob figure it out but any info on pulling the motor would be greatly appreciated. Anything to look out for or any thing that poses a problem,,

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / I Inherited a Simplicity Citation 23/52, Motor blew and would like info on pulling motor. Thank You...
Take photo of the entire thing + the wiring before you touch anything .
Basically it is the 4 mounting bolts + the PTO bolt .
If there are spacers between the pulleys lay them ( & the pulleys ) out on the ground and photograph them as well .
Most drive pulleys are symetrical but some are not so the belt can foul if installed upside down .

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
yep, camera's are your friend. Take multiple photos from different angles. You'll be amazed how easy it is to take a photo and something like a shadow etc., blocks exactly what you need to know to put it back together.