Hydrostatic Fan for Husqvarna Riding Mower

shane.johnson9

Forum Newbie
Threads
Brand new here. Hope I do this right. Does anyone know the part number for the hydrostatic fan on a Husqvarna 2348LS model riding mower? Also another model number on it is 960430044. 00. Thanks in advance. I can only find a p/n for the entire transaxle. Or does anyone know a website that sells the fan separate?

NorthBama

Threads
There may be a part number on the fan some have numbers not sure about yours. What transmission do you have Tuff Torq or Hydro Gear
I see now its a Tuff Torq K46
Just do a search for it

Last edited:

Lawn Addict
Threads
(y)

shane.johnson9

Forum Newbie
Threads
There may be a part number on the fan some have numbers not sure about yours. What transmission do you have Tuff Torq or Hydro Gear
I see now its a Tuff Torq K46
Just do a search for it

shane.johnson9

Forum Newbie
Threads
Here’s the story. After mowing for about 30 minutes the mower started moving really slow until it wouldn’t move any more. Saw a video that said this is caused when the fan blades break off and don’t cool the transmission. Got out there this morning and removed the fuel tank and the fan is in perfect condition. So either the fan won’t keep the transmission cool or there’s something else going on. Any ideas ??

shane.johnson9

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just saying worked on Kubota Z726 $70 dollars for a plastic fan unreal
No doubt ! That is unreal. Thanks ! I was looking for Hisqvarna parts. Never crossed my mind to search under the transmission manufacturer parts