F fatoldfool Forum Newbie Mar 27, 2021 #1 I bought a ZT2 last fall from Tractor Supply. You sure get no support there. I need to find out what oil to use in the hydro. Mine does not show in reservoir, cold or hot. Does it use synthetic or dino? Thanks in advance.
I bought a ZT2 last fall from Tractor Supply. You sure get no support there. I need to find out what oil to use in the hydro. Mine does not show in reservoir, cold or hot. Does it use synthetic or dino? Thanks in advance.
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Mar 27, 2021 #2 Look for the tag on the hydro units and see if it says hydrogear or some other brand. If hydrogear than 20w50 motor oil, dino or synthetic is fine.
Look for the tag on the hydro units and see if it says hydrogear or some other brand. If hydrogear than 20w50 motor oil, dino or synthetic is fine.
F fatoldfool Forum Newbie Apr 16, 2021 #3 Thank you, I added a syn-blend (Kawasaki motor oil) that the tech at an independent mower sales and repair said was correct.
Thank you, I added a syn-blend (Kawasaki motor oil) that the tech at an independent mower sales and repair said was correct.