Husqvarna YTH 24 48 needs new mandrel on rite side deck ,my question are the mandrell s same .

watson

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Husqvarna YTH 24 48 needs new mandrel on rite side deck ,my question are the mandrell s same .
Husqvarna YTH 24 48 needs new mandrel on rite side deck ,my question are the mandrels s same ,with out the addition of the two pulleys or is the shaft longer ?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / Husqvarna YTH 24 48 needs new mandrel on rite side deck ,my question are the mandrell s same .
How about posting the units model and serial numbers. Husqvarna has lots of tractors and mowers out there and I really really hate guessing which one you have. Look under the seat.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The parts book I have on file for the YTH2448 which are a free download from Husqvarna shows only the complete spindle assembly .
So the logical deduction is the shaft for the right side with a double pulley for the bagging blower is the same length.

And as Rivets said, my parts book could be the right one for your deck or the wrong one we have no idea .

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yes all three spindles are the same.