Husqvarna GCV carburator

mikehouse

Threads
Has anyone taken 1 of these off lately? I did.l had no idea.The gasket sequence baffled me for a week.Along with the linkage assembly.You can tell i'm a novice.Well inside the carb is your fuel jet.It's a small screw that will give you a fit.Then a flute-looking thingy you clean also with a twist-tie.This machine was brand new,twice used and sat for about 2 years.But it's done now.Half a pull,no kidding,and it rocks.Gonna test it tmrw (sat.) and see what it's made of.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That sequence of gaskets and spacers and making sure you don't get them turned around backwards can be a challenge. Most shops don't even take them apart, since they are like $13

mikehouse

Threads
I can believe it.Called one farm and tractor store to ask if they put these back together.An authorized Husqvarner sales and repair mind you,i was told i had to buy a new carb in order for them to take it.Well,that was my motivation.I watched 1 of my faves,Donyboy73- "How to make your mower start on the 1st pull again".He was fixing something else,but had to take the carb off to do so.

mikehouse

Threads
I'd send photos,but i keep getting "picture size it too large".I thought Lawnworld's site does the auto fit thing.