Husqvarna CT151 busted gearbox

Cee-Jay-Cee

Forum Newbie
Hi all, following a disasterous mistake on my part where I decided to let my 15 yr old nephew mow the grass on my mower, I now have no mower. I have no idea what he done or didn't do but I do know that the gearbox housing is bust and it spat gear wheels and other parts all over the lawn. The engine still starts and idles fine so hopefully its just the tranny that needs replacing. From googling I think the mower has a Dana D6800 manual transmission however finding one has been difficult. Can anyone tell me if they are still available or if the gearbox from a different brand mower fits (without out too much difficulty)?

TIA

Carl
 
@Scrubcadet10 And people are always wondering why we insist on model number information from the tag.

Just came across an interesting thing today on another site. A snapper sz2454 is made by MTD and the sz2654 is made by Husqvarna.
 
Back
Top