Husqvarna 322l Trimmer Parts

Iltetp

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 84 year old neighbor that called and said her trimmer would not run, the bolt hole threads were stripped on the trigger housing and the throttle cable was rusted. What i ask is if someone has a used 322l trimmer that the throttel cable, trigger assembly and the carburetor are working parts. I have tried ebay, Jack's Small Engine Repair and local Huskvarna repair shops and have not secured any of the needed parts. If anyone has these pars reasonably priced let me know. 2 Attached files are included that show M/N, S/N and barcode I hope t his reaches someone interested and we can come to a agreement. Maybe one of the members Know the name of a parts location. Any help in finding these part will be apprectated.

Jerry
image0 (8).jpeg

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Best i can tell the cable is available from ereplacement parts unless i have the wrong 322L
Stripped screws in plastic handles can be fixed by getting some small zip ties and cut 2 or 3 to the depth of the hole. Put them in the hole and put the screw in. Zip tie pieces will wedge into the threads. Carbs are all over the internet.