HRA216SX

bwdbrn1

Threads
Anybody have any experience with Honda's HRA216SX?

Anybody who has read any of my other posts knows I am a "vintage" Honda mower enthusiast. (HR17, HR214s and HR215) From what I've been able to find in my research about the HRA216 is that is was made around 1988 and 1989, has the GXV160 engine, steel deck, and 2 speed transmission with shaft drive.

One has come up for sale not too far from me, and I plan to go take a look at it. Wondering what sort of stuff to look at or for when I see it.

dfbrown

Threads
Anybody have any experience with Honda's HRA216SX?

Anybody who has read any of my other posts knows I am a "vintage" Honda mower enthusiast. (HR17, HR214s and HR215) From what I've been able to find in my research about the HRA216 is that is was made around 1988 and 1989, has the GXV160 engine, steel deck, and 2 speed transmission with shaft drive.

One has come up for sale not too far from me, and I plan to go take a look at it. Wondering what sort of stuff to look at or for when I see it.

Did you ever get the hra216sxa?? I just found one on craigslist about 1 hour from me and I am picking it up saturday for $75.00 It was his fathers that he has had since the late 1980s and it looks pretty good. I was just curious if you got yours and what you think of it. I am adding this one to my army of honda commercial 21 mowers that were made by honda. I will get picks for ya this weekend.