How to increase visitor in my custom lawn care website

lerkabogl

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / How to increase visitor in my custom lawn care website
I would recommend you all keep in mind that SEO is not a one-time thing, it's an ongoing process that requires consistent effort. In addition to hiring an SEO expert, you might want to look into manual link building services. These are services that can help you get high-quality backlinks to your website, which can improve your search engine rankings and drive more traffic to your site. Crowdo.net offers link building services that could be helpful for your website. Also, make sure that your website has high-quality content that is relevant to your target audience.

Last edited:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
SEO's unless done very very well ( read expensive ) are a total waste of time & money
You want potential customers in your foot print zone seeing your page not people 3000 miles away

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
I come from an IT background and many years of business including marketing. The first thing you do is copyright your name in the state of NY and trademark it nationally. Most likely it will be hard because it is common but insist you are only trademarking the phrase. You can then pay Google to move the results up. HOWEVER sitting back and waiting for web traffic to drive customers to you would be a mistake. The best form of advertising is word of mouth. As someone suggested, a small yard sign in exchange for a $35 a month discount or something. You can write off the cost of the signs but not the income you never got and the discount. If it takes 10 customers with signs to get you one new customer, that cost is $350,, Is that reasonable? Another thing is you can put an ad in Craigslist or FaceBook Market place with a discounted price on aeration, or something like that with photos of some lawns you do with the owner's permission, and a link to your webpage - Start building clientele. Hang door fliers with a coupon for the first mowing on the adjacent homes when you mow a home nearby. Good luck. Building a business is a slow and tedious process, but it can be fun too.

Adamovsky

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey there! Boosting traffic to your lawn care website can be a game-changer! In my experience, leveraging Bing SEO strategies has been a real game-changer in driving more visitors to my site. It's all about optimizing your content and keywords to align with what users are searching for. Give it a shot and watch your website traffic blossom!

Last edited: