How much sleep do you get?

EverGreen

Threads
I'm a night owl but I also get up early. I go to bed between 1am and 2am, depending on the day, and I get up between 7:30am and 9:30am (7:30am during the week and 9:30 during the weekend). I've had troubling sleeping and staying asleep since I was in high school. So, how much sleep do you get?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Our sleep habits vary greatly at different ages of our lives...I am nearing 60 but for the past 20 years I have usually turned in for the evening at 9-10 pm and almost always get up at about 5 am. Even though retired I have tried to stay with regular sleep habits. The weird thing is, my wife has insomnia, she gets up in the middle of the night a lot. Me, I've had a mildly severe case of narcolepsy since at least high school and I can usually crash anytime I feel like it. NO, I don't sleepwalk...that's the kind of thing you see in movies....:laughing:

grnspot110

Threads
Not nearly enough, apparently!!!! :frown:

Usually hit the sack around 10 pm, get up anywhere from 5:30 to 6:30 am. Would like to sleep longer, but Arthritis in the shoulders hurts too much in the morning to stay in bed longer!

I too, am retired, so I'm usually on my own schedule! :biggrin: ~~ grnspot110

david80

Threads
Not enough! My wife is 9 months pregnant and she snores and tosses and turns a lot trying to get comfortable. I imagine I'll be getting even less once the new baby arrives though! :laughing:

cubby

Threads
On the average I get 5 to 6 hrs sleep. Lately working long hours getting even less.

A lot of times I get home late and I log on and the next thing I know 2 hrs have gone by and I didn't
write anything yet, then I only get a couple hrs of sleep.....cubby

Kingwood990

Threads
During the week I go to bed around 11 pm and get up at 6 am. I usually get about 6 hours of sleep during the week. On the weekend I go to bed around 11 pm and wake up any where from 9 am to 12 pm.

grnspot110

Threads
Not enough! My wife is 9 months pregnant and she snores and tosses and turns a lot trying to get comfortable. I imagine I'll be getting even less once the new baby arrives though! :laughing:

And who's fault is that? :laughing::laughing::laughing: