honda ID

craney89

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everybody, I am trying to find out my engine model number, the pulley assembly is missing. I do have..
TX2
GCABT 2121190

Can anbody identify it by this information?
I think it is a GX160 T!
Is that correct

Thankyou

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello everybody, I am trying to find out my engine model number, the pulley assembly is missing. I do have..
TX2
GCABT 2121190

Can anbody identify it by this information?
I think it is a GX160 T!
Is that correct

Thankyou

That is a GX160T1TX2, a 160cc horizontal shaft commercial-grade engine. Sold new in early 2005.

When you say pulley assembly, are you talking about a pulley mounted to the output end of the crankshaft? Out of the crate from Honda, this engine does not have any Honda parts mounted to the crankshaft, so they would have been installed/fitted by the OEM (equipment manufacturer) such as a pulley mounted to drive an impeller for a water pump, pressure washer, log splitter, gearbox for a go-kart, etc. You probably need to contact the OEM who made the rest of the machine/device and see what parts they might have.

Finally, that same basic engine is used to power the Honda WB30XK2 water pump...but I'm guessing that is not what you have, correct?

In contrast, are you looking for any actual engine parts, like the pull-starter (pulley) or maybe the flywheel??

craney89

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for getting back. It is a Honda Motor on a pump. Someone gave it to me said fix It keep it. It is missing the recoil starter assembly, that's what I mean by pulley, sorry my bad description. Thanks for the information big help

That is a GX160T1TX2, a 160cc horizontal shaft commercial-grade engine. Sold new in early 2005.

When you say pulley assembly, are you talking about a pulley mounted to the output end of the crankshaft? Out of the crate from Honda, this engine does not have any Honda parts mounted to the crankshaft, so they would have been installed/fitted by the OEM (equipment manufacturer) such as a pulley mounted to drive an impeller for a water pump, pressure washer, log splitter, gearbox for a go-kart, etc. You probably need to contact the OEM who made the rest of the machine/device and see what parts they might have.

Finally, that same basic engine is used to power the Honda WB30XK2 water pump...but I'm guessing that is not what you have, correct?

In contrast, are you looking for any actual engine parts, like the pull-starter (pulley) or maybe the flywheel??

craney89

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for getting back. It is a Honda Motor on a pump. Someone gave it to me said fix It keep it. It is missing the recoil starter assembly, that's what I mean by pulley, sorry my bad description. Thanks for the information big help

would the assembly be the 228400-ZH-013ZB? the motor I have is red.