Honda HRR216K3VXA Thumb Pads

dragonsm

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good Afternoon, first post here.

I have a Honda HRR216K3VXA with the "Thumb Paddle" smart drive. Last fall, both thumb pads were falling off. I want to think I bought the lawnmower back in 2006.....and other than a few air filters, oil changes, and spark plugs, I have done absolutely nothing to this lawnmower and it still runs and mows perfectly. Fast forward to this spring, I forgot about the lack of thumb pads over the winter....and mowed for the first time....maybe I'm getting old, but the pads do make a difference compared to pushing on the hard plastic paddle.

Looked online, ebay and called a local Honda parts store....and I can't find the replacement pads anywhere (Part # 54421-VL0-B01 and 54426-VL0-B01 - Pre "Tear drop design")

So....any ideas on what you'd use for a single sided "pad" to stick on there figuring I'd have to cut to size? With family activities nightly, I haven't had time to run around town to see what's available.

Thanks!

Wish I had a more "important" question than how to avoid sore thumbs. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Steve

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
Good Afternoon, first post here.

I have a Honda HRR216K3VXA with the "Thumb Paddle" smart drive. Last fall, both thumb pads were falling off. I want to think I bought the lawnmower back in 2006.....and other than a few air filters, oil changes, and spark plugs, I have done absolutely nothing to this lawnmower and it still runs and mows perfectly. Fast forward to this spring, I forgot about the lack of thumb pads over the winter....and mowed for the first time....maybe I'm getting old, but the pads do make a difference compared to pushing on the hard plastic paddle.

Looked online, ebay and called a local Honda parts store....and I can't find the replacement pads anywhere (Part # 54421-VL0-B01 and 54426-VL0-B01 - Pre "Tear drop design")

So....any ideas on what you'd use for a single sided "pad" to stick on there figuring I'd have to cut to size? With family activities nightly, I haven't had time to run around town to see what's available.

Thanks!

Wish I had a more "important" question than how to avoid sore thumbs. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Steve
Life is really good, if the only issue is “thumb pads” needing replacement on a Honda self-propelled mower. I mean really good.