Honda @ 25th RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show

Ripleyxl9

Threads
Wow, thats unusual.
I thought Honda Lawn and Garden had a strict new policy of NEVER meeting or speaking to their customers, yep you know they guys they rely on to exist. But liked to put a wall of call centre newbies ( who know absolutely nothing) between them and the technical guys that can help us customers!

May I suggest instead of wasting shed loads of money on promotions like that. Why not bring back the old system, of letting us customers speak to your excellent technical gurus, who can solve our problems in a heartbeat; rather than spend 2 weeks trying to find out which carburettor your engine has, and even then getting the wrong part ... because the call centre, cant even read a serial number!

Honda UK used to have THE BEST EVER AFTER SALES TECHNICAL SUPPORT , and now it is hopeless.

Not just me, whereas say 6 years ago, every guy I knew had and loved their Honda Mower, or desperately wanted one - now the unanimous consensus is "only the top of the line pro models" are any good, and even then if you have a problem, boy are YOU TRULY STUFFED!

Honda's policy in the UK of farming out the tech support to Dealers is fundamentslly flawed. A dealer will never help you. All he says is bring it down, and we will charge you to fix it! The call centre even gave me a number 280 miles away. Do you think those guys think spending time helping me on the phone is ever going to earn them any money??
Even they have the brains to know I am not going to loload my big 79 kg mower 280 miles to have it looked at.
The quicker they fire the guy in charge if UK service, and hire someone who cares the better.

BTW Everyone I know is looking for a new replacement Manufacturer for Honda mowers, one that has bomb proof mowers and great technical back up ..... I just wish a German company would make one.