Honda 214SX Mower for Sale

jsalis57

Threads
All,

I have 2 Honda mowers and have decided to sell my 214SX and keep my 215SX. The 214 is a fully made in Japan example of how mowers should be built. I replaced the rings last fall so it is good to go for many more years to come. Anybody that knows these GXV engines know that the only thing that wears after many years are the rings. Cast iron cylinder block is perfect. Deck is nearly perfect as well as the wheels/tires, blade clutch and 2 speed transmission.

Asking $150.00

Will send pictures to anybody that is interested. Pickup in Columbus Ohio, can deliver within reason.

You're mom

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is it possible to have this shipped to Iowa? possibly with more cost? i can reply on different acc for details.

jsalis57

Threads
Is it possible to have this shipped to Iowa? possibly with more cost? i can reply on different acc for details.
I am certain it could be shipped, but the cost would be astronomical. I could get a weight and size to get a rough calculation. What is your zip code?

You're mom

Forum Newbie
Threads
I feel I've changed my mind. Sorry. Hope you get a sale. reason: buddy is selling me a real nice mower I've wanted.