Homemade Leaf Vacuum

JackIL

Threads
Here are 2 more photos. Note that some of the photos show a EZ Rake blower and these later ones show a Trac Vac blower. I have had several different blowers dating back to 1984. My preference is Trac Vac. I am running 8 inch hoses now.

Attachments

• PB120071.jpg
    PB120071.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 43
  • PB130078.jpg
    PB130078.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 43

slammed

Threads
You can see details on almost everything at this link
Lawn Vac Trailer Details

Here are 2 more photos. Note that some of the photos show a EZ Rake blower and these later ones show a Trac Vac blower. I have had several different blowers dating back to 1984. My preference is Trac Vac. I am running 8 inch hoses now.

Thanks Jack those helped but I am still a little unsure on how to mount something like that on the tractor especially on the front.

JackIL

Threads
Thanks Jack those helped but I am still a little unsure on how to mount something like that on the tractor especially on the front.

These 2 photos show the cross bar that the Ventrac Versa-Loader mount to. My bracket for the lawn vac hose is attached to the right end of it. You can see the horizontal hole in the bar on the right side where the pin to my custom bracket attaches.

Attachments

• 2nd Gen Left 1.JPG
    2nd Gen Left 1.JPG
    228.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 2nd Gen Rt 1.JPG
    2nd Gen Rt 1.JPG
    263.5 KB · Views: 40

slammed

Threads
JackIL said:
These 2 photos show the cross bar that the Ventrac Versa-Loader mount to. My bracket for the lawn vac hose is attached to the right end of it. You can see the horizontal hole in the bar on the right side where the pin to my custom bracket attaches.

Thank you Jack I see where it mounts or how it attaches. Looks simple enough. Thanks a gain for all you help and kindness