homebuilt tools

eswtwt

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi im start a small engine shop.money is tight so im trying to make as many tools as i can.do you guys have any home/shop built tools.or have detailed descriptions of some tools so i can try to reverse engineer them. thanks.

Matt

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin:

I moved your thread to the Build-It Yourself Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:

wayne1

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi im start a small engine shop.money is tight so im trying to make as many tools as i can.do you guys have any home/shop built tools.or have detailed descriptions of some tools so i can try to reverse engineer them. thanks.

Matt

Matt; what are you looking for in the way of tools? you can make a lot of tools with old screwdrivers and a grinder (bench type), a piece of black pipe in a vice makes a good prism for bending, lock the work piece in with vise grips. There are some web sites that i've been to that can help a lot, from building your own mig welder to electic rust removal. I'll try to retrace some of my old web searches and get back to ya. 200mph tape works real good to keep fingers and knockles from bleeding so much.