Hit stump now motor will not start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Csta11

Forum Newbie
Hit stump, now Mower won’t start. Put new flywheel key in, have spark, sprayed starter fluid in spark plug hole and no attempt to start, PTO switch is pushed in, motor will not turn over if I pull the switch out, piston moves, bottom, pulley moves. Any suggestions? LT1042 model number 13BX11CG709442-3535. Serial number oneF035H20390.
 
May I ask a really, really stupid question? Why are you starting a new thread dealing with the exact same problem that you posted about yesterday? You had 12 posts in that thread and I personally don’t understand why you are doing this. It doesn’t help your cause and only will get confusing for everyone, yourself included.
 
May I ask a really, really stupid question? Why are you starting a new thread dealing with the exact same problem that you posted about yesterday? You had 12 posts in that thread and I personally don’t understand why you are doing this. It doesn’t help your cause and only will get confusing for everyone, yourself included.
Because I tried everything that was recommended and I added additional information
 
That’s the #1 reason not to start a new thread. You reply to your original thread and explain what you have done and update any info you have. Techs on this forum don’t like to or have the time to jump between threads trying to figure out what is going on. If someone wants to do that I personally just drop out. If you really want help, stick to one thread or you’ll probably get no help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top