HELP

mrspedi

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ok folks gonna be a tough one to answer. I am looking for a high end residential or the starting point of a commercial zero turn 52" to 54" mower. Looking for the best engine,transmission,deck,pulleys,features,quality etc. for the price. Looking for the best bang for the buck & service from the mfg. available!! I do not mow commercially. Just my 2 acre lawn and want to buy my last mower and I take care of my stuff. Been looking at Graveley, Spartan,Dixie Chopper,Hustler & Bad Boy. Love to hear your honest opinions. I,m at my witts end having spent over many hours of research!!!! HELP PLEASE !!! The more detailed you can be will be of great help. I like to hear the facts and I am very detailed oriented. Thank you in advance!! Ps There is a dealer selling a Dixie Chopper Blackhawk HP for $4995.00. Seems like a hell of a deal to me. But I found out today that Dixie Chopper has been bought out again in the fall of 2019 to a new company called the Alamo group agricultural division and talked to them today. GO !!!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
not hard at ak=ll
Spartan are a new start up so everything on their mowers are top end spec because they have to make a reputation
Now if you used to play with Transformer Trucks you will love them otherwise they are ugly as the proverbial hat full of bum holes.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
not hard at ak=ll
Spartan are a new start up so everything on their mowers are top end spec because they have to make a reputation
Now if you used to play with Transformer Trucks you will love them otherwise they are ugly as the proverbial hat full of bum holes.
I still think the ugliest mower I ever saw had to be the Dixie Chopper Sub'urban Turban. That was the one that had 2 Kohler 23 hp engines on the back.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
In that price range I'd look into one of these:

400s_05.jpg

logert gogert

Threads
my dad has a EveRide Hornet ztrn 16.0 kawasaki, it has over 350 hrs, runs like new, hydraulic fluid lasts for a long time before you have to change it again, same with oil, has the two gas tanks, one on each side of the rider, goes about 10mph, it can cut grass REALLY tall, tallest we've ever cut is 3-4 ft, i GARUNTEE you it can cut much more than that, because it handled that 3-4 ft grass like it was cutting through butter, it has 3 blades, but ours is a 48 inch i believe, we have used it for pretty much every thing from cutting grass to pulling bushes and very small trees out of the ground.
it is a very very VERY reliable, its commercial and it cost i think 6,000$ i believe, thats the one id recommend, we've had about 2 other ztrns and out of them all this ones better, so yes i would say this is the best ztrn I've used in my very short 13 yrs of life, and take my suggestion lightly, as for I'm only 13
have a nice day
-logan