Help PGT9000

MadThumper

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi. First post. I'm looking for some information on 2 items with regards to this unit. First off it's a Craftsman PGT9000 with electric deck lift. The model # is 944.609312 and apparently is built by Husqvarna, the year is 2010 with 190 hrs. First issue is part #419278, # 102 on schematic which is clevis motor electric, this part is responsible for lifting and lowering the 54" deck, is made of a plastic type reson and has broken several times. Now I find out from.Craftsman and Husky that this specific part is no longer available since April 2021. Has anyone come up with a solution to replace this with, if so I'd live to hear about, I can't beleive how cheaply this mechanism was made. My second query is for a front snowblower attachment, I have a lead on a brand new MTD OEM-190-032 still in the crate
MTD says it fits Cub Cadets 1000-1500 series, Huskies, MTD Gold but fails to mention which models it fits on Husky. Also this unit is known as a Fast Attach system. I can't even find the Husqvarna equivalent to my Craftsman..
Any help at all is very welcomed
Regards

MadThumper

Forum Newbie
Threads
This is the mower

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220125-184740_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220125-184740_Google.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 3

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Oh the fitting Huskies they are referring the MTD Huskee models and not Husqvarna.

On the lift.
1643204193697.png

You may need to convert the mower to a manual lift system.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If it is only the clevis saddle ( part 102 ) they are a very easy part to make
Some heavy walled tube, threaded internally & slotted at one end .
Most engineering supply shops will carry a range of clevises in steel brass & zinc
I would guess they make it out of plastic so it breaks rather than breaking the gearbox off the end of the motor .

SamB

Threads
Sorta like 'The Deacon's Masterpiece'? :-D

atonz13

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi. First post. I'm looking for some information on 2 items with regards to this unit. First off it's a Craftsman PGT9000 with electric deck lift. The model # is 944.609312 and apparently is built by Husqvarna, the year is 2010 with 190 hrs. First issue is part #419278, # 102 on schematic which is clevis motor electric, this part is responsible for lifting and lowering the 54" deck, is made of a plastic type reson and has broken several times. Now I find out from.Craftsman and Husky that this specific part is no longer available since April 2021. Has anyone come up with a solution to replace this with, if so I'd live to hear about, I can't beleive how cheaply this mechanism was made. My second query is for a front snowblower attachment, I have a lead on a brand new MTD OEM-190-032 still in the crate
MTD says it fits Cub Cadets 1000-1500 series, Huskies, MTD Gold but fails to mention which models it fits on Husky. Also this unit is known as a Fast Attach system. I can't even find the Husqvarna equivalent to my Craftsman..
Regards
Have you found any solution for the clevis part? 419278

MadThumper

Forum Newbie
Threads
Regards
Well I found a solution and it had to do with removing the seat from my 08 F150. The seat is electric with 2 actuator motors looking at them they kind of looked similar to something I needed, and it hit me, the deck lift on my craftsman, so cutting the worm drives shaft on the Ford actuator motor to remove the nylon clevis, I drilled a ⅜" hole into the existing one for the pin and voila, problem solved and repaired, the part also seems to be a better quality built part than what was on the Craftsman

MadThumper

Forum Newbie
Threads

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I’m not an idiot, I know it is not available as a single part. They seem to say that it is available as part the the assembly. That’s why I said it might be worth a phone call. More than once in my career I’ve gotten NLA parts by going through the back door.