Mower deck Help Model GR2100 Kubota

roybob

Forum Newbie
Threads
Need help bad, my dads mower leaked hyd fluid from a bypass hose on top of the transmission,i replaced the hose,and the fan that cools the hydro trans,(blades broken) any way before i changed the hose,and the blade even with the leak the mower worked, took it back he mowed about 5 mins and the blades stopped,it has a shaft for the blades,and the drive for the wheels,when you put the arm in gear for the mower part the blades dont move, you can remove the drive shaft from the mower deck and put it in gear and the splines turn,you can stop it with your hand, so my question is , with a hydro sysem and been low on fluid,where do i bleed the air out of the system ? every thing works but the blades, it drives fine,the deck lift up fine the steering is fine but no blade engagement

Thanks very much for the help my Dad is 88 years old and i would like to get this fixed he likes doing yard work !
this is my first post here so be gental ...
you can also email me at roytotherescue@yahoo.com

roybob

Forum Newbie
Threads
38 views and no help as of right now ???

roybob

Forum Newbie
Threads
54 views,and not one offer of help ??? is there anyone here that knows any thing about this mower,should i post in a different section ??? is there a moderator that knows who to contact ? come on .....

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
No need to shout. One of the reasons you are not getting any help is probably the way you described your problem. I myself am confused as to which arm, spline, blades, etc. you are talking about. I have not been able to download a parts diagram for your unit as of yet, and cannot offer suggestions until I do. If you could supply pictures or describe your problem in a different way it may be helpful. Remember, we can only help if we fully understand your problem. I will also warn you that shouting at us will not help your cause. Many here are pros, who get sick and tried by individuals who think their problem is the most important one at the time. It's very easy for us to walk away from a thread.

roybob

Forum Newbie
Threads
It was very well,described as to what was done and ,what is not working,a pict is not going to help,very simple pto shaft not supplying enough power to turn the drive shaft to turn the blades,on the mower deck,a pict is not going too help , if you guys are to high and mighty to help out than good luck, if some one here is really a kubota tech than give me some info,i dont need guess work , if some one here can help great ,if not don't post your comments as to how i should post whats wrong,not my first rodeo ...
Man up and lend a hand !

GentlemanFahmah

Threads
Roybob: If you need instant help, go to a dealer and have their service department help you. You posted on an internet forum that is a user supported social site. Obviously, nobody knew how to answer your question or they would have.

Your question is NOT so clear and being aggressive and testy about it is not going to get you help - it's going to make people ignore your question.

Normally, questions like this take days before a person who understands happens to read it and responds. This is not a live tech help line staffed by factory trained mechanics waiting to answer questions, so please don't treat it like it is.

Patience is a virtue and lack of it could be the source of the problem.

roybob

Forum Newbie
Threads
remove me from this site please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOMG

Forum Newbie
Threads
Need help bad, my dads mower leaked hyd fluid from a bypass hose on top of the transmission,i replaced the hose,and the fan that cools the hydro trans,(blades broken) any way before i changed the hose,and the blade even with the leak the mower worked, took it back he mowed about 5 mins and the blades stopped,it has a shaft for the blades,and the drive for the wheels,when you put the arm in gear for the mower part the blades dont move, you can remove the drive shaft from the mower deck and put it in gear and the splines turn,you can stop it with your hand, so my question is , with a hydro sysem and been low on fluid,where do i bleed the air out of the system ? every thing works but the blades, it drives fine,the deck lift up fine the steering is fine but no blade engagement

Thanks very much for the help my Dad is 88 years old and i would like to get this fixed he likes doing yard work !
this is my first post here so be gental ...
you can also email me at roytotherescue@yahoo.com

If this tractor is anything like my old G1900, the mower deck is driven by a pully and V belts with a tensioning clutch located on the front of the engine driveshaft.